Garage Door Inspection
Residential Garage Door Inspection - Dayton, OH
Your garage is probably one of the largest moving appliances in your home. Unfortunately, it is also one of the parts that are overlooked by many home owners when it comes to regular maintenance and repair. As a majority of the garage doors are automatically operated, you might not notice if the door has been unbalanced and needs lubrication.
Garage Door Repair Dayton specializes in installing, repairing and inspecting the garage doors. We will save you from expensive repairs if something goes wrong. While you can conduct some regular inspection services can be performed on your own, but there are some complicated garage door inspection services should be left for the professionals.
For instance, garage door rollers, springs, drums and cables should be handled by trained professionals. These parts undergo tremendous pressure during the operation of the door. If these are not handled by the professionals, it can cause serious injury.
When should you get the door inspected?
This is one of the common questions that people have in their minds when it comes to garage door. Here are some factors that will help you determine whether you need to inspect the garage door
- If you notice that you need to force the door to move it while operating it, hire a professional to inspect it.
- Check whether the door is balanced. Open the door manually and check whether it stays in place. If the door shuts down on its own, it indicates that you should get the door inspected. It is important to check the balance of the door at least once in a year.
- If you notice that the garage door is making excessive noise while operating it, contact a professional and get the door inspected.
- When was the last time you got the door inspected? If it has been more than 2 years, it is highly recommended that you should take hire a professional garage door repair company.
Why Select our Services?
- We have a team of trained professionals who will inspect the springs, rollers, cables and panels for signs of damage.
- Our professionals will lubricate the moving parts of the garage door like the springs, rollers, door hinges and tracks.
- The professionals will check the balance of the garage door and make the appropriate repairs
- Our professionals will check the tracks, tighten any loose fasteners and replace the missing ones for proper functioning.
If you notice that the garage door is not operating efficiently, give us a call and our professionals will be there to conduct a thorough garage door inspection.